1. By these Shipping and Return Policy, VIEIRA DE CASTRO PRODUTOS ALIMENTARES, S.A., headquartered at 514 Rua do Paço, Gavião, 4760-212 Vila Nova de Famalicão, with the unique registration and corporate number 500 298 882 («Vieira») establishes the principles and terms for which the User may return Vieira Products («Products») marketed through https://www.vieiradecastro.pt/ («Store»).
2. The User expressly declares to have read and accepted without reservation these Shipping and Return Policy, along with the General Conditions before entering into any contract for the purchase of Products marketed in the Store.
3. Any matter not regulated by this Return Policy will be detailed in the General Conditions.
B. Conditions of Sending
1. The delivery times indicated above chart are simply indicative, and may be extended, if necessary, in festive seasons or as a result of a great number of orders received.
2. Deliveries will be made between 9h00 and 19h00, from Monday to Friday, to mainland Portugal, Madeira and the Azores, at the address indicated by the User for this purpose.
3. Shipping for purchases with a value of €15.00 or more is free. This can be changed by Vieira at any time.
4. For the purposes of this Shipping and Return Policy, a "delivery" is deemed to be made or a Product shall be deemed to have been "delivered" with the signature of the delivery receipt or by the collection of customer identification data by the distributor and signed by the distributor.
5. Vieira refuses any responsibility for any delay or impossibility of order processing, especially in delivery, due to error or insufficiency of data communicated by the User
C. Cancellation of Orders
1. The User may cancel an order by requesting it from Vieira to the following e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. The right conferred to the User will be accepted, as long as the order has not yet been dispatched.
3. After dispatching the order, Vieira may, at its sole discretion, accept the cancellation request, but may charge further processing or shipping costs resulting from User’s cancellation.
4. To cancel the order, the User must indicate to Vieira, through the e-mail provided in number 1 of this Clause: i) the order number to be cancelled; and ii) the VAT Number indicated in the Store Registration process.
1. Subject to the provisions of the General Conditions regarding the Product Warranty, Vieira will accept the return of any Product(s) purchased in the Store, provided that they are in the same conditions in which they were delivered, in perfect conditions of conservation and use, have not been damaged or consumed or tried, have no signs of use/consumption and are fully sealed at its opening and come with complete original packaging.
2. The User, pursuant to the preceding number, has the right to return the Product(s) without the need to provide a reason, within 14 days from the day on which the User or a third party indicated by the User, other than the transporter, acquires the physical possession of the User(s) Product(s). In such cases, Vieira will support any processing and shipment costs of the Product(s) incurred by the User with the return.
3. To exercise of the right of return, the User must contact Vieira as stated in Clause B, number 1, informing the data mentioned in number 4 of such Clause and sending the related invoice.
4. Vieira reserves the right to refuse the return of any Product as well as the refund of any amount paid, if the Products returned are not in the exact conditions described in number 1 of this Clause.
5. The Product(s) returned in violation of number 1 of this clause shall be returned and delivered to the address indicated by the User.
6. Once the conditions of the Product is verified to be in accordance with the number one of this Clause, the User shall be refunded to the amount paid, by the same payment method used in the initial transaction.
7. Vieira will not be responsible for the conditions of the Product(s) that the User sends without prior and timely communication, through the means indicated for this purpose, in this Policy.